Thursday, July 4, 2013

Veggie Pizza

Veggie Pizza

My mom has made this for years and I think it may have originated from Taste of Home Magazine
Veggie Pizza by Over The Apple Tree

Ingredients:
  • 2 tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
  • 2 pkgs cream cheese
  • 1/4 c. ranch dressing(I used creamy Italian because I ran out of Ranch)
  • assorted veggies(I use red onions, fresh broccoli, carrots)
Unroll crescent dough and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet, pressing seams together. Bake according to directions until golden brown. Cool. You can see on mine that I didn't push the seams together very good because they separated during baking. No biggie.


Combine cream cheese and dressing in a bowl. Allowing the cream cheese to sit for a little at room temperature will make it easier to mix. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.


Chop veggies into small pieces and sprinkle on top. Keep refrigerated until you serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...