Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hallway Hook Board

Do you have a place to organize all that

back-2-school clutter?

Yup, it's that time of year again...backpacks, lunch bags and jackets everywhere. I've finally had enough. This hallway (where my washer and dryer also happen to live) is where we all walk through when we get home and is also where everyone drops their junk. I obviously needed some organization system and I think this will do the trick. The lower hooks are just the right height for the smaller kids to reach so they can't possibly have any excuse for not hanging up their stuff now right?

Hallway Hook Board by Over The Apple Tree

This project is stupid easy! 
  1. Get long pieces of wood
  2. Paint, stain, sand, distress to your hearts content
  3. Attach metal hooks(bought these at Walmart in pack of six)
  4. Screw the whole thing to wall, make sure you get the studs!
  5. Train your children to use
Hallway Hook Board by Over The Apple Tree



Please Follow Me At:

Shared With: I Should Be Mopping The Floor
                     Dukes and Duchesses

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I need to make one of these for our mudroom and for my daughters room! I love the ditressing detail too!
    Following you on Bloglovin and facebook! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I love your stuff on your blog as well and I follow you right back!

      Delete
  2. Easy, looks neat and organized! Thanks for your lovely comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'Day from Oz! That is a great idea-your family is going to be so organised for the new school year.

    If you have a minute to spare I’d be thrilled if you could share your post at my weekly Say G’Day Saturday linky party. It has just started and this would be a fabulous addition.

    Best wishes for a great weekend.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...